Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the Rolla's & General Pants Instagram Competition, March 2017
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Instagram only.
2. Employees of Threebyone Pty Ltd (the Promoter) and General Pants Pty Ltd, their immediate families and suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The competition commences at 0900 AEST on Thursday 9 March, 2017.
5. The competition closes at 2359 AEST on Wednesday 15 March, 2017.
How to Enter
6. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by following @generalpants and @rollasjeans on Instagram, and tagging a friend in the comments of the competition post on either @generalpants and @rollasjeans Instagram. Entries must be received during the promotional period.
7. A single entrant may enter the competition multiple times.
Selection of Prize Winner
8. There will be one (1) Prize Winner. The prize can be shared with a friend.
9. This is a game of skill. The entry deemed the most creative will be chosen.
10. The Prize Winner will be announced via the comments of the competition post on both @generalpants and @rollasjeans Instagram. The Prize Winner will be required to contact @rollasjeans via the direct message function on Instagram to claim their prize.
11. The Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
12. The Prize Winner will have until 0900 AEST on Monday 20 March, 2017 to claim the prize.
13. If the prize has not been claimed by the winner by 1000 AEST on Monday 20 March, 2017 (“the unclaimed prize”), another winner will be chosen by Threebyone Pty Ltd and contacted via Instagram.
14. The prize consists of a total of 12 items of Rolla’s clothing (excludes jackets) to be shared between the Prize Winner and their friend.
15. The Prize Winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
16. Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
17. Delivery of the prize will be at the expense of Threebyone Pty Ltd. Choice of delivery method of the prize will be at the full discretion of Threebyone Pty Ltd. Should the prize not be delivered, and subject to proof of postage, Threebyone Pty Ltd takes no liability for the delivery and arrival of the prize to the designated destination.
18. The Promoter is Threebyone Pty Ltd trading as Outbound App, ABN 58 137 672 998, ACN 137 672 998.
Domestic Shipping - Australia
Shipping is free to locations within Australia for all purchases.
We will endeavour to deliver within 2-5 working days. However, depending on when your order is placed and where your location is, this may vary. During peak times and public holidays delivery may also take longer.
All orders will be delivered via Australia Post, ensuring that each parcel can be tracked.
Any full-price item purchased at rollas.com.au may be returned for an exchange or refund within seven days of the purchase date. To request an exchange or refund, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the details or your order and we will send you a returns form.
All returns are approved at the discretion of Threebyone Pty Ltd and will not be accepted without an allocated returns form. If you change your mind about an item, it must be returned unworn and unwashed with all original tags attached. All goods will be inspected on return, and garments that are not in this condition are not eligible for exchange or refund.
You may wish to insure goods returned or send returned goods via registered post. Threebyone Pty Ltd is not responsible for the transport of returned goods.
Items purchased for a discounted price or not within the last seven days are not eligible for a refund if you change your mind.
This Agreement is a contract between the customer ("You") and Threebyone Pty Ltd. Registered office 1/181 Smith Street, Fitzroy, 3065.
The Terms and Conditions under which You may purchase products from www.rollas.com.au are set out below. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with rollas.com.au.
By completing the customer application process and using rollas.com.au, You acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- The agreement
- Purchase orders and delivery of goods
- Risk and title
- Price of goods and payment
- Packaging and labelling of goods
- Intellectual property rights
- Notification of changes
- Shipping and Duties
The entire Agreement between You and rollas.com.au for the purchase of Goods by You from rollas.com.au is:
(a) these Conditions; and (b) the terms of the Order.
The Agreement exists between You and rollas.com.au once rollas.com.au receives and accepts an Order. No obligation to sell or supply the Goods will arise until the Order is received and accepted. Each order may be accepted by rollas.com.au at its absolute discretion. Each Order is a separate agreement.
Purchase orders and delivery of goods
You will place an Order with rollas.com.au by selecting goods, entering your Personal and Payment Details and pressing the "BUY NOW" button.Anyone at the Delivery Address who receives the Goods shall be presumed by Threebyone Pty Ltd to be authorised to receive the Goods on Your behalf.Where possible, use a work address or address where you will most likely be able to receive the goods in person, when completing your shipping details. If there is no-one at the delivery address at time of delivery you will be left a note requesting you pick up your parcel from the appropriate Australia Post outlet.
Risk and title
Risk and title in the Goods passes to You upon delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Address.
If You are not satisfied with the Goods You have purchased, You may contact Threebyone Pty Ltd at email@example.com or and we will assess Your request for an exchange for the same value of the purchase price. Amounts exceeding the exchange price must be paid for in full at time of exchange via telephone. Where a product is no longer available and an exchange is therefore not available the purchase price you paid will be refunded to you.
Price of goods and payment
The price You shall pay for the Goods shall be the price specified on the website. You also agree to pay the delivery and handling fee including goods and services tax (Australia Only) which Threebyone Pty Ltd is required to collect from You. International purchasers are responsible for their own countries duties and taxes. All payment should be made in Australian dollars. You shall be responsible for all duties and taxes associated with the purchase and delivery of the purchased item(s).
Threebyone Pty Ltd prices are subject to variation without notice. The price payable for the Goods shall be the price applicable on the date the Goods are confirmed as ordered. You shall pay for the Goods at the time You order. PayPal, MasterCard and Visa are accepted at rollas.com.au.
Packaging and labelling of goods
All goods will be sent out by rollas.com.au in the most suitable packaging for the item/items purchased to ensure protection of the item. Care labels will appear on all garments and should be followed strictly.
You are licensed to use the rollas.com.au website on your computer for Your use in purchasing Goods from rollas.com.au. You acknowledge that you are not permitted to make any other use of the rollas.com.au website.
Intellectual Property rights
You acknowledge that rollas.com.au or its related corporations own or are licensed to use all Intellectual Property Rights in rollas.com.au (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs or text which appears on the website). You agree that You will make no representation to the contrary, and that You must not use or copy rollas.com.au in any manner which is inconsistent with the rights of the owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that any trade marks or logos which appear on the rollas.com.au website are owned by or licensed to rollas.com.au, andthat You must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trade mark owner or licensee to such trade marks or logos.
To the extent permitted by law, You agree that any liability of rollas.com.au arising out of or in connection with any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition in respect of goods or services supplied to You through use of rollas.com.au will be limited to:
(a) if the condition relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
(b) if the condition relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree that the entire risk arising out of installation, downloading, use or performance of rollas.com.au remains with You. To the extent permitted by law, You release and discharge rollas.com.au and its related corporations from all forms of direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits, loss of data or loss or damage that may reasonably have been supposed to have been in the contemplation of the parties as at the date of this Agreement) arising out of or in connection with rollas.com.au or this Agreement, including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by the negligence of rollas.com.au or itsrelated corporations.
Notification of changes
rollas.com.au may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this Agreement. Your use of the rollas.com.au service will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. Everything that you share with us remains strictly private - we do not share or sell information to third parties, nor use personal information for any reason other than its intended use.
Threebyone Pty Ltd does not sell, rent or disclose our client's names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any non- Threebyone Pty Ltd entity. We do not disclose your information to third parties, unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding. If Threebyone Pty Ltd is acquired by another entity, information about Threebyone Pty Ltd clients may be made available to the new entity.